December 20th, 2016 — DIY Wine Racks, Wine for Holidays
With every holiday season comes good spirits, and then better spirits! No doubt you are planning on popping the cork before, during, and after the main course; after all more wine is better, right?
Have some fun decorating the mantle, dinner table, and kitchen counter with all those now-empty decorative wine bottles. Take empty wine bottles and attach your own custom wine bottle label to add a personalized touch to your decor. Do you love making your own batches of wine? Add a personal wine label to a full bottle of wine you’ve made and give it away as a holiday gift. They make wonderful gifts for any wine connoisseur as they are sure to have nothing similar in their collection!
You can also add wine cork candles to the top of the wine bottles to create a relaxing atmosphere around the dinner table, or you can use a wine bottle Candelabra as your main centerpiece to create a dynamic look on your dinner table. Mix and match between the two to tie the buffet table, dinner table, and side table together for a cohesive look.
There are a variety of Christmas-themed wine items available at WineChristmas.com. Unique wine glasses, wine gift bags, and other wine-themed party decor items are available so you can purchase your Christmas supplies well in advance for next year! You can even use their wine bottle decor and light-up wine stoppers to add a festive touch to your empty wine bottles and set them out as decorations during holiday parties.
WineChristmas.com also sells wine-themed Christmas ornaments so you can decorate your tree with all of your favorite accessories. From tiny wine glasses to elves carrying tiny bottles of wine, you can add creative flair to your Christmas tree, or you can even hang them up on kitchen cabinets, stairway banisters, and elsewhere around the home for a festive touch.
Are you shopping at the last minute for Christmas gifts or looking ahead to next year? Create the ultimate wine connoisseur gift basket with the following items! Not even the snobbiest of wine critics can find fault with these items.
- A large wicker basket to hold all of the supplies
- A bottle of red or white wine
- Wine decanter
- Wine stopper
- Wine preserver
- Foil cutter
- Wine aerator
- Set of 4 wine glasses
- Wine charms
- Drip ring
- Wine pourer
- Wine thermometer
- …and more
Package the above items together in a beautiful wicker basket, tie a bow to the handle, and you have an amazing gift any wine connoisseur will love. Add a few wine bottle decorations to the mix to make the gift more festive for the holidays.
– Guest post by Mary Joesten –
April 21st, 2016 — Wine Racks
Whether you are an occasional wine enthusiast, entertainer, or serious wine spectator, we have wine racks and cabinets made from a range of materials, in a variety of styles to fit any budget. Along with price and material, it’s important to monitor the temperature of wine and store it in a stable environment, free from a lot of vibration or traffic. Storing on top of a refrigerator, for instance, is always a bad idea.
Other things to consider when storing wine and purchasing wine racks:
- Collection size – how many bottles do you need to store and do you anticipate growing your collection?
- Chilled wine storage, or not? How much wine will you consume? Do you drink red or white wine? For short term storage, refrigeration is NOT needed – however, you never want to store wine in really warm temperatures.
- Do you plan to resell the wine? Maintaining a 55 degree temperature is recommended for long term storage of valuable and/or vintage bottles.
- What kind of floor space do you have available for a wine rack? We sell large floor racks, smaller countertop racks, wall-mount displays and racks with integrated bars.
- Are you a handy person who enjoys assembling things? Some of our wooden wine racks are kit-based and fun to build. We have everything from a massive, 84-bottle redwood kit to a modest countertop six-bottle wood rack. The six bottle kit takes only minutes to assemble and comes in finished and unfinished models, which are great if you want to apply a unique stained effect or match your decor.
- What material are you looking for in a rack? Wood, metal, composite and bamboo racks are available to match your decor. Simple wire racks lend a modern look to your kitchen or bar. Industrial, large chromed racks come in a variety of sizes for serious collectors.
- What is your budget? Here are some racks listed by price ranges from: 10-50 dollars, 51-150 dollars, 151-300 dollars and 1400-1500 dollars:
- Metal Wine Bottle Holder – Clean lines make this black metal four-bottle rack an attractive accent for countertop use and an excellent choice for frequent wine drinkers.
- Stackable Bamboo Wine Rack – is eco-friendly, simply-designed, and modular so you can build your own system or add on later, should your collection grow.
- 24 Bottle X Wine Rack has a classic design and costs less than 60 dollars. It’s small enough for counter use and great for small wine collections.
- Wooden Wine and Stemware Rack includes a tabletop for pouring and storing open bottles, holds 24 bottles and 10 glasses, and, at less than 106 dollars, is an absolute steal.
- Home Martini Bar has everything you need to entertain in a compact footprint. Contemporary steel, complemented by black, kidney-shaped contours make a contemporary statement for your home bar. For under 220 dollars you are ready to entertain in style with this affordable piece.
- Wine Storage Cabinet – another low-cost, attractive way to display wine. This has glass doors for easy viewing, a stemware shelf and a utility shelf for other wine supplies. Less than 210 dollars – affordable, while offering style and a lot of storage.
- Commercial Wine Racks come in a variety of sizes to fit the professional wine collector’s storage needs. 36 and 48-inch widths are available with storage capacity of up to 169 bottles. Chrome-covered steel will last forever and make ideal storage in a cellar or other dedicated space.
Whatever your needs for wine storage, big or small, we have something that will work for you in our store. We also carry stemware displays and other wine accessories.
by Laurie Halbritter
November 19th, 2015 — Wine Racks
Flip through the new Winter Catalog from OrganizeIt.com and you will find the perfect entertaining piece for you and the wine enthusiasts in your family.
This double wall, acrylic wine chiller keeps your white wine cold for hours without the need for ice. The tall, double walls keep the cool air in and hot air out — without melting ice, wet labels and the threat of spills. Simply take a pre-chilled bottle of your favorite white and add it to the bucket to keep cocktails cold throughout your entire gathering.
This wine cooler is not only efficient, but attractive. The sleek acrylic bucket is accented with a thick, stainless steel rim that adds a touch of modern charm. The neutral colors are sure to compliment any home bar, kitchen or dining set.
Entertain your guests or offer it as a thoughtful gift — the Iceless Wine Chiller is a must have for wine drinkers. And of course, you can utilize it for any chilled cocktail you serve.