If you area regular wine drinker, seriously consider investing in a quality wine cooler fridge. There are loads of benefits to keeping your favorite reds, whites and blends at the right temperature. Here are a few:
- Environment: Wine coolers create the perfect temperature, humidity control, stability and exclusiveness that allows wine to maintain freshness and the utmost quality over time.
- Money: Wine coolers are less expensive compared to wine cellars or an additional refrigerator. Plus, the costs of upkeep and use are significantly less than that of a fridge.
- Different wines, different temperatures: Types wines call for varying temperatures for keeping. Sparkling wine should be kept at 45 to 48 degrees; lights whites at 45 to 50 degrees; full bodies whites at 50 to 55 degrees; light reds at 55 to 60 degrees; and full bodied reds at 60 to 65 degrees.
- Alternative uses: This smaller fridges are the perfect environment for other things in your kitchen too, including: water (sparking or still), fruit, cheese, chocolate, olive oil and more.
- Chilled glasses: What more do I need to say? Chilled glasses are an excellent addition to any type of wine.
If you’re just starting out, begin small. The Six Bottle Wine Refrigerator is the perfect choice for moderate drinkers or beginners. This counter top cooler has two chrome shelves, designed to hold bottles securely. This stylish black cooler has a stainless front door with a dual-panned glass panel for better insulation and UV protection. Built with an eco-friendly thermoelectric cooling system, this wine fridge is a guilt-less choice. Digital display and push button controls are user friendly.
Find this product and more like it at StacksandStacks.com.